Resources include collaboration with VETS, the White House, and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
To support Women's History Month, the DOL's Women's Bureau has posted the following resources:
- "Women in Service: A Conversation with Military Leaders on Blazing Trails in the Armed Services" - hosted by the Women's Bureau and VETS on February 20, 2020 to celebrate African American History Month. View recording
- White House Proclamation on Women's History Month
- "Hiring Our Heroes: A Collective Effort for Military Spouses" event hosted by the Women's Bureau and the Second Lady Karen Pence highlighting nationwide efforts to create workforce development solutions to empower military spouses. View report
- Women's Bureau Centennial Meeting in a Box's purpose is to help women enter and grow in the workforce. It includes a presentation slide deck, talking points, and a "how to participate" guide on holding meetings or giving presentations.
- The Women's Bureau led a panel discussion on child care and closing the skills gap at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation's Early Education Summit. The Summit addressed childcare challenges in Iowa, Idaho, Mississippi, and Pennsylvania. View agenda and recording
As part of the Women's Bureau's "Our Purpose. Your Work." initiative, they are seeking stories from women about how the Women's Bureau's resources and initiatives have made a difference in their life, at work, and at home. Tell your story here.