OutSolve was founded in 1998 by experienced affirmative action consulting managers who believed that Federal contractors, large and small, deserved an exceptional level of service.
Years later, OutSolve has emerged as a widely-respected, national consulting firm with an impeccable service record and reputation.
OutSolve celerates 20 years!
In 2018, OutSolve celebrated 20 years in business. See our milestone timeline.
Consistently Effective & On Target
You come to OutSolve looking for answers. Answers to complex affirmative action planning and compliance issues. We understand what you’re faced with. And we have solutions. Working in partnership with our clients’ Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) teams, our affirmative action consultants offer a depth of knowledge and expertise that consistently produces outstanding results.
OUR TRACK RECORD
- Sole focus is Affirmative Action Planning and Compliance
- Thousands of Affirmative Action Plans (AAPs) developed annually
- Hundreds of OFCCP Audits fully supported
- Reputable AAP consultants with experience in every industry:
- Food Service, and more
- National presence and familiarity with all OFCCP regions
- Affiliations with prominent labor attorneys for legal consultation
Learn more about how we can enhance your experience though our affirmative action partners.
I have had the opportunity to work with the people from OutSolve since 1998. They have made a tremendous difference in our organization’s ability to successfully meet our statutory obligations as federal contractors. They operate their business with an unrelenting focus on quality, customer-centricity, and responsiveness. I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation or reservation.
Director, Corporate Labor & Employee Relations
National Wholesale and Retail Tool Manufacturer
Always at Your Side
We understand that dealing with affirmative action regulations can be an overwhelming experience. At OutSolve, we’re here to make that experience positive and productive. With a commitment to customer services that is unrivaled, you can depend on our affirmative action consultants to take care of all the details – so you don’t have to.
COUNT ON US
- Unlimited customer support
- Personal AAP consultant assigned to you
- Full OFCCP audit support
- Secure online Client Portal
- Fully customized plan narratives
We have been partnering with OutSolve for our Affirmative Action needs for nearly 10 years. During that period, we have never been disappointed in customer service, working relationship, professionalism, flexibility or timely response. Our view is that Quality People are at the center of Quality Work.
HR Consulting Firm
Every company – large or small – operates on a budget. At OutSolve, we know how important cost containment is for you. Keeping your budget in mind, we offer a comprehensive package, developed by experienced AAP consultants who provide unlimited support at a single, fixed cost. So you don’t have to worry about extra fees adding up. There are none with OutSolve.
- Unlimited consultation on all things EO 11246, VEVRAA and Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act at no extra charge
- Custom reports provided at no charge
- Plan changes at no extra charge
- OFCCP audit support at no extra charge
- Implementation support at no extra charge
- Periodic client seminars and web training at no extra charge
- Advanced Client Portal with electronic plan access, training tools, outreach database and dashboard at no extra charges
An important part of finding the most effective answers is asking the right questions. At OutSolve, we’re committed to working as a team with our clients. Taking the time to get to know you and your needs. And keeping you constantly informed. It’s a highly collaborative environment that we have found to produce exceptional results.
- Dedicated affirmative action consultant
- Affirmative action plan guidebook
- Custom reports
- Executive summaries
- Comprehensive affirmative action training
- Annual seminar
- Full audit support
- Secure online report access, and more
When I think of OutSolve, three words come to mind–accessible, reliable, and competent. OutSolve’s consultants are always attentive to my requests. They clearly see the “forest” and understand where every “tree” should be positioned to ensure it serves its maximum potential.
Director Equal Opportunity
National Transportation Company
Ready to Collaborate with OutSolve?
Give us a call at 888.414.2410