OutSolve's two-part training webinar on AAP basics.
OutSolve: Special Training Session- Affirmative Action Planning 101 Webinar
Date: Part I and Part II - November 14 and 21, 2013 at 2pm Eastern time/11am Pacific ****
Fee - $99
HRCI credits pending ****
Agenda: Affirmative Action Basic Training Sessions****
This webinar is a two part series intended as an introduction to affirmative action compliance for new Federal contractors or as a refresher course for affirmative action professionals. OutSolve will review all the fundamentals of AAP development with structured categories managed across two sessions that last two hours each, for a total of four (4) hours. Attendees will receive a detailed Powerpoint(r) presentation, access to download the recorded web session and a list of key resources. The topics reviewed will include:
§ Part I
* What does it mean to be a Federal contractor?
* Updating the new regulations for Individuals with a Disability and Veterans
* Who is the OFCCP?
* What are the components of an Affirmative Action Plan?
* How does one setup the recordkeeping machine for future success
* Creating the required narrative
* Understanding Placement Goals and Underutilization
* How Outreach and Good Faith Efforts work
§ Part II
* Who is an applicant?
* Recordkeeping for selection processes
* Adverse Impact for Hires, Promotions and Terms
* Compensation for compliance
* Implementing your AAP
* Preparing for an OFCCP audit
To register, contact us at (504) 486-2410
or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org