This partnership helps federal contractors easily meet job distribution obligations.
OutSolve, a leading provider of OFCCP compliance solutions, announces its partnership with Broadbean Technology to offer federal contractors a modern solution for automating mandatory job listing and outreach requirements. Broadbean, the global, market-leading job posting system, enables companies to instantly distribute postings to thousands of state, local, and specialty job boards.
This collaboration further meets OutSolve’s commitment to offer federal contractors the convenience of having one vendor meet their AA/EEO compliance needs. Through partnerships like this, organizations can move beyond just plan preparation to full—cycle compliance management—planning, training, executing, and reporting.
Together Broadbean and OutSolve will help federal contractors optimize their compliance initiatives through rich features that include:
- Fast and easy implementation – no integration or system changes required
- Hassle-free state workforce agency job submissions with confirmation receipts
- Local job distribution to state-run career centers and community organizations
- Distribution to diversity sites reinforcing compliance coverage and supporting inclusion efforts
- Mandated job listing compliance reports easily exported to Excel or PDF
- Immediate notification if a job is rejected or suspended
OutSolve customers receive special pricing for this service. To get started, click here or contact us at email@example.com, or (888) 414-2410.