OutSolve cancels 2020 Client Summit with the health of attendees in mind
Out of concern for the health and well-being of our clients, employees, and the local community, we regretfully announce the cancellation of the OutSolve Client SUMMIT scheduled on June 10-12, 2020. Unfortunately, COVID-19 remains a looming threat, and its unpredictability deemed it necessary to make this decision.
We Look Forward to an Amazing 2021
Every year, the Summit brings together AA/EEO professionals and experts from across the country for a rich educational experience. It is also our favorite way of connecting and celebrating our clients. We have our sights set on a bigger and better 2021 Client Summit. You will be notified once a new event date has been determined.
More Virtual Experiences in 2020
One of OutSolve’s greatest strengths is ensuring that you remain informed of changing regulations. That has not changed. We are fully staffed and operational, and will continue to provide you with training resources. In lieu of the 2020 conference, we will shift our energy to delivering more virtual experiences that connect our client community like e-learning, video, on-demand content, and live webinars.
Below you will find details on the cancellation
- If you have not registered, there’s no need to do anything
- If you have registered for the conference, you will receive a separate notification
- If you reserved your hotel room through the OutSolve room block, your reservation has been cancelled. For questions or concerns, please call the Westin directly at 888-627-8180.
- Please browse OutSolve’s webinar library here for more educational resources
- Please subscribe to OutSolve’s blog here to be notified of upcoming webinars, and any OFCCP/EEOC regulatory news
Your safety is our main priority. If there is anything we can do to further support you at this time, please let us know. If you have further questions, please contact us at 888.414.2410 or firstname.lastname@example.org.